TERMS & CONDITIONS
International Celebrity Networks Limited provides digital products for and on behalf of its partners (together, "we/us").
By using their services you are deemed to have accepted these T&C. If you do not agree to be bound by them you must not use their services.
TO BEGIN WITH
We may update and amend these T&C from time to time at our discretion on notice to you which shall be deemed given by posting updated T&C here. We recommend you regularly check for updates to these T&C.
REGISTERING YOUR INTEREST
This Application allows you to register your contact details so that we can use them to keep you informed of content and services available here.
CONTENT PROVIDED BY YOU
Although we moderate content provided by users of this Application (should it have open features, which may include such as comments on Venues) we do not accept liability for such content. If you provide content to this Application you shall ensure it is not offensive, discriminatory, inciting, defamatory, in contempt of court or infringing of any other party's rights. All content submitted to this Application is subject to our review and approval; we may decline to post some or all of the content submitted by you.
COMPETITIONS & PRIZE DRAWS, GOODS & SERVICES, THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We disclaim liability for any third party websites accessed via this Application. Any competitions and prize draws and goods and services offered via this Application shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant promoter or provider.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
WHILE WE ENDEAVOUR TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND UP TO DATE CONTENT AND INFORMATION, WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELEVANCE, LEGALITY, OPERABILITY, AVAILABILITY, INTEGRITY, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, CONTENT, RELIABILITY OF ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
INFORMATION, MATERIALS, CONTENT OR PRODUCTS ACCESSED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES SUCH AS WARRANTIES RELATING TO FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND REASONABLE CARE AND SKILL WHICH BUT FOR THESE T&C MIGHT HAVE HAD EFFECT.
YOU USE THE APPLICATION AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER, NETWORK, MOBILE PHONE, HARDWARE OR STORED DATA OF ANY FORM THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION AND ASSOCIATED SERVICES.
YOU INDEMNIFY US AND AGREE TO KEEP US INDEMNIFIED FULLY ON DEMAND FROM ANY LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF DELETION, CORRUPTION, FAILURE TO STORE OR MIS-DELIVERY OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF THIS APPLICATION.
WE AND OUR RESPECTIVE GROUP COMPANIES, LICENSORS, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR CONTENT SUPPLIERS AND THE INDIVIDUALS FEATURED ON THIS APPLICATION EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM RELATING TO THIS APPLICATION OR ANY USE OR MISUSE OF OR RELIANCE ON THIS APPLICATION OR ANY ASSOCIATED SERVICE, SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND MISREPRESENTATION), OR OTHERWISE (EVEN IF WE ARE MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). THE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU FOR SERVICES VIA THIS APPLICATION.
Any claims arising out of use of this Application or associated services will be governed under the Law of England and Wales.
Any failure or delay to enforce any provision of these T&C shall not be a waiver of that provision or any other provision or remedy.
If any provision of these T&C is deemed by a regulatory authority to be unfair, unenforceable or void, it shall be deemed severable and the remainder shall remain fully enforceable.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Personally Identifiable Information is information that could potentially identify you as an individual, for example name, email address or postal address.
USE AND STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
When you supply any Personally Identifiable Information to our system, we have legal obligations towards you in the way that we use that data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it and with whom we will share it.
Personally Identifiable Information you provide to us will be used by International Celebrity Networks Limited, their agents or service providers and only for providing you with information; dealing with your inquiries and requests; providing and personalising our services; and administering records. It will only be disclosed to other parties where we are obliged or permitted to by law.
We use industry leading database solutions, SSL certificated systems and 128bit encryption to ensure all data transfers including Personally Identifiable Information are as secure as possible.
We will hold your Personal Information on our System for as long as you use the service you have requested and for a further period of 6 months thereafter so as to provide a verifiable audit trail, although you will not be contacted in this period.
If you wish to terminate your use of the service and communications from International Celebrity Networks please send an email with the subject heading "Stop communications" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: International Celebrity Networks Limited is a Company registered in England and Wales and as such any information or data (including Personally Identifiable Information) stored by the System will be stored in England.
International Celebrity Networks Limited is a company registered in England with number 07045253 registered address, 317 Horn Lane, Acton, London W3 0BU
The promoter of this competition is ICN Limited (collectively the "Promoter"). By entering this competition you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. The competition is open to United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents only, of any age, excluding employees of Promoter or anyone else connected to the competition and/or their immediate family. Entries sent via agents or third parties will not be accepted.
2. COMPETITION DATES: Entries submitted after the competition closes will not be accepted.
3. To enter the competition: Entrants must answer the question as stated in the competition page.
4. Prizes are limited to one prize per entry for the duration of the competition.
5. Entrants under 18 years of age must obtain permission from a parent or guardian before entering this competition and must submit the telephone number and/or email address of the parent/ guardian. Promoter reserves the right to invalidate entries or the prize winner(s) if the appropriate authorisation is or was not provided.
6. Promoter does not accept responsibility for lost, damaged, illegal, illegible, misdirected late entries or verification submissions sent but not received by Promoter.
7. Following the close of the competition the Promoter will randomly select the specified number of winners from all valid and correct entries. Prize winners/ parent or guardian will receive a confirmation message that they have won a prize via telephone /email and will be given a month to claim the prize. If no response is received by Promoter within this time Promoter reserves the right to select another winner.
8. The winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion.
9. Prize winners take full responsibility for any and all liability, claims, demands or causes of action they may hereafter have for injuries or damages arising in connection with any prize and the use thereof and agree not to sue or make claim against the Promoter for damages or other losses sustained from using any prize.
10. All personal information about prize winners collected for the purpose of this competition may be shared with other Promoter entities and/or agents so that prizes can be delivered and prize winners listed on the Promoter's websites or in related promotional campaigns. Entrants accept that if they win a prize, the Promoter will have the right, without additional payment or permission, to use their name, age, town of residence and likeness for the purposes of announcing the winner of this competition and for related promotional purposes.
11. Promoter may require proof of identity and/or age before releasing prize. All prizes are non transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. In the unlikely event that a prize should become unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
12. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No Correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
13. Prize winners take full responsibility for any and all liability, claims, demands or causes of action they may hereafter have for injuries or damages arising in connection with any prize and the use thereof and agree not to sue or make claim against the Promoter for damages or other losses sustained from using any prize.
14. For all prizes, please allow 30 days for delivery following the closing date unless otherwise specified. As far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier. The receipt by winners of any prize is conditional upon the winner complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, these Competition Terms and Conditions. Unless otherwise stated in the prize description, winners are solely responsible for all costs and expenses associated with claiming prizes including where relevant delivery costs.
15. By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter which are final in all matters relating to the competition. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with these terms and conditions. This promotion is governed by the laws of England & Wales.
Terms and Conditions | Support
© 2010 ICN Corporate Limited